- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Share the parenting experience and generous leave program offered for both parents
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The National Service Centre has been created as a central hub to manage standardised & streamlined engagement processes supporting our engagement teams with things like engagement set-up, billing, and reporting.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager for the National Service Centre (NSC) at Rhodes, the Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for monitoring, interrogating and optimising end-to-end complex process activities within the operational environment. You will work closely with the NSC and transformation teams to identify, standardise and improve the ways we work. You will:
- End-to-end process redesign under a service delivery framework
- Deep and detailed assessment of performance improvement opportunities
- Identifying, prioritising and implementing improvement opportunities in the end to end process including updating process and procedure documentation
- Subject matter expertise on business transformation, process and organisational design and change management
- Facilitating collaborative discussions to surface improvement opportunities and find consensus on end solutions
- Reviewing information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that each team are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Utilising reporting, data and all available information sources to ensure sound decision making
- Assisting in the creation of a collaborative continuous improvement framework within the NSC.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Your passion for process excellence and achieving great results backed by the following capability and experience:
- Extensive experience in end to end process improvement including leading and facilitating workshops
- The ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Highly refined and effective communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including ability to handle complex problems
- Formal Lean Six Sigma certification highly desirable
- Previous experience in and Operations Centres, Professional Services and/or Financial Services would be highly desirable
- Proactive approach with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a broader team
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!