- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory – Management Consulting team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- Build IT capability that will help our clients achieve their growth agenda
- You’ll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and innovate as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and enable growth. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG Enterprise - Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market about their technology strategy, growth, or transformation. Our purpose is to unlock tangible value for our clients from strategy through to execution. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations.
Why join our team? Hear from our people:
With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking an experienced Technology Advisory Consultant to join our entrepreneurial high-growth Enterprise Management Consulting team and be part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG.
As an Associate Director in our team, you will work with clients across multiple sectors to help them improve their Technology operations to support their growth agenda and drive their business value. You’ll work closely with the broader Advisory team and play a key role in the development of our Darwin Technology Advisory practice. Your focus for high growth clients will likely include:
- Defining the future IT Technology strategy and determining the road map for execution;
- Defining target operating models for IT operations;
- Determining the benefits of change and the impacts on Technology operations, productivity and capacity;
- Leading the delivery of Technology and Digital transformation projects;
- Leading vendor selection processes and managing risk & assurance for Technology projects;
- Being at the forefront of technology innovation, developing strong perspectives on the likely disruptors to the market, how they impact our clients and how clients can most successfully address them;
- Taking a lead role in business development and supporting the practice in converting sales in a range of sectors, including but not limited to consumer and industrial sectors, education, local government and financial services;
- Lead client engagements, supported by day-to-day managers, acting as a key contact and relationship owner with senior stakeholders;
- Working closely with the local and national team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology practices and thinking.
How are you Extraordinary?
This role will call for highly developed client facing Consulting skills, a strong focus on delivering high quality outcomes and a solid understanding of solution architecture. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience could include:
- Previous experience working for a well-regarded Management Consulting focused on Technology strategy and transformation
- A solid understanding of mid-market cloud products that support business operations in the front, middle and back offices and Enterprise, domain and platform architectures;
- Formulation of IT strategy, and associated technology execution roadmaps;
- Leading technology initiatives using disruptive methods (Agile, DevOps) and disruptive technologies (Cloud, IoT, Machine Learning);
- Technology operating models, digital transformation and sourcing approaches;
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working;
- A proven track record in business and relationship development and as a results-oriented leader;
- Strong structured problem solving and client service team leadership capabilities;
- A ‘learn and grow’ mindset, to constantly drive improvements in individual development, our team and our client work;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG Enterprise and its ongoing success.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!