Job no: 512777
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Division: Business Services
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Inclusive, flexible working environment
- All-encompassing role
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
As Procurement Specialist, focus will be to work with the Head of Procurement to support the execution and implementation of strategic sourcing, category management strategies and procurement processes. Assist in maximizing value for KPMG stakeholders and minimizing supplier risk. This role also provides reporting support and works with other Category Leads to identify and deliver best value solutions.
Your new role
- Develop supply sources, pre-qualify vendors, and perform due diligence activities including risk identification & mitigation, across a variety of categories including Recruitment, Contracting and Professional Services.
- Lead tender processes and provide appropriate recommendations to Head of Procurement and key stakeholders.
- Perform comprehensive market analysis for targeted categories in support to strategy development (i.e. financial review, market share, SWOT analysis, cost models).
- Develop and produce timely reporting up and across KPMG providing insight and expertise to key stakeholders.
- Construct and perform periodic reviews of suppliers including remediation activities in low performing relationships.
You bring to the role
- Procurement experience and commercial acumen (including understanding of commercial risk)
- Tertiary qualification
- Understand and comply with procurement policies, guidelines and internal control procedures
- 2-3 years' Procurement experience
- The ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, reporting, business writing and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now