Multiple Roles - Audit and Assurance - Accountant to Senior Manager level
Job no: 512633
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Fixed Term Full Time
- Newly announced market leading balance bank program, offering time in lieu that is currently the most generous on the market
- Be apart of our growing and expanding Enterprise Audit division
- 26 weeks flexible parental leave for both parents, with no waiting periods, no tenure guidelines and no distinctions between primary and secondary carers
- Full time and part time opportunities available, as well as remote working – we embrace flexibility!
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and innovate as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and enable growth. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. We work with established entrepreneurs, family businesses, high net wealth individuals, not-for-profits, and fast-growing companies to build thriving organisations. By bringing our diverse expertise together, we give our clients the confidence to focus on the things that will truly make an impact and help them grow.
Why now and why us?
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. KPMG want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands - because we believe 'if you never stretch, you never grow!'
Joining us means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts. We also offer a newly announced and market leading balance bank program, offering time in lieu that is currently the most generous on the market
The Audit & Assurance team provides value to our clients through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services. We collaborate with a broad range of clients including ASX listed organisations, private companies and family businesses.
Entering an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for experienced practitioners to join our team. Our market is changing, our clients’ needs are changing, and technology is making that change faster than ever before. Come and be part of this evolution and a dynamic, fast growing, market leading team who are passionately committed to helping our clients succeed in rising to this challenge.
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
To be successful in this position, you will be an experienced professional services advisor with:
- Be CA or Part CA equivalent qualified
- Experience working across Private and Corporate clients is not essential, however is desired
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
What We Offer You
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities. We are committed to make a difference by contributing to the development of sustainable transport, energy, water and telecommunications infrastructure projects for building a stronger and more prosperous Australia.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion. Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now