Job no: 512473
Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The role would suit an PA/EA with proven experience providing a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services. Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide high level administrative support to a small number of Partners and Directors.
In this dynamic and integral role you will be:
- Proactively managing workflow including proactive diary management, organising internal and client meetings, arranging travel & preparing documents on behalf of the Partners/ Directors.
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements, including forming relationships with peers and coordinating industry functions.
- Extensive inbox and diary management.
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information.
- Managing strong professional relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and their EAs.
- Assist with risk and financial reporting.
- Event management for small to large events for senior executives.
How are you Extraordinary
You will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, demonstrating confidence, strong personal presentation skills and the ability to liaise at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting a high performing team in a fast paced corporate.
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality outcomes
- Outstanding organisational skills, a strong ability to prioritise competing demands and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and proactive
- Intermediate to high level skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Powerpoint, with other skills also considered favourably
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now