Senior Consultant - Enterprise, Risk Consulting
Job no: 512376
Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Join our fast growing team in a leading global professional services firm
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our KPMG Enterprise Risk Consulting practice works with clients across Australia in the mid-market to assist boards and management to achieve optimal governance, risk and control environments that support organisations strategic and operational priorities. Our team delivers a range of services across all industry sectors in the areas of Internal Audit, Risk Consulting, Technology Risk and Cyber, Program Assurance, Controls Transformation and Corporate Governance. Due to our fast paced and continued growth, we are currently looking to expand our team.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Be a part of a leading team that advises high profile clients with operational and strategic initiatives focusing on risk management, process review and controls and technology risks
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
- Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of internal audits as well as risk advisory projects
- Maintain strong relationships with the client during and post engagements
- Leading teams on client delivery and engagements
How are you Extraordinary?
The successful applicant will possess the following characteristics:
- Experience or interest in and/or understanding of Internal Audit or Risk Consulting
- Recent experience in an internal audit or risk associated role, with a strong understanding of governance, risk and controls and an ability to think strategically
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- A tertiary qualification, post-grad qualifications such as CIA/CPA/CA will be viewed favourably, but we are also happy to consider people from other backgrounds such as engineering and information technology
- An ability to lead and mentor staff
- Strong ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills
The KPMG Difference
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now