KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
This role in the Brand & Marketing team will drive aspirational client experiences that support revenue, relationship and reputational value for KPMG through its marketing campaigns. This is done through strategic alignment to business priorities, customer-centric and innovative marketing campaign strategy coupled with effective delivery.
- Strategically partner with KPMG leaders to set content strategy
- Proactively find opportunities to drive impact throughout the marketing funnel
- Evolve the marketing program to continually improve campaign performance
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Strategic marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Customer-centric mindset with deep understanding of the issues shaping organisations and industries in Australia.
- Strong commercial acumen to drive optimisation and unlock new opportunities.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate at a senior level.
- Strong understanding and experience of integrated campaign strategy and management.
- Confidence in liaising and articulating ideas with a range of stakeholders.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Team player but can work independently.
- Knowledge of professional services preferred but not essential.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!