- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Business Development & Proposal Manager position enabling KPMG’s Deals, Tax and Legal division
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's continued success depends on its ability to win large opportunities with both existing and new clients. We have an opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join KPMG’s Deals, Tax & Legal division as a Manager in the Clients and Markets team working closely with Partners and senior staff to help win work through pursuits and proposals, drive the effective execution of the divisional go to market strategy and support the growth of the KPMG Deals Tax and Legal business.
As an integral member of DTL Clients and Markets; you will
· Work closely with senior internal stakeholders such as client lead partners and industry and sector leaders to drive pursuit processes, client development activities and go to market initiatives
· Assist in the planning and execution of an industry strategic plan
· Coordinate business development activities across a specified set of key client accounts within your assigned industry group
· Be the main business development point of contact for KPMG Law partners and staff;
· Drive KPMG growth themes and industry initiatives within KPMG Law
· Support KPMG Law partners with various client initiatives and BD campaigns
For high value strategic accounts and opportunities across the Deals, Tax & Legal division, You will
· Project manage all aspects of responding to formal invitations to tenders and requests for proposals
· Organise and collate the tender/proposal content from multiple senior stakeholders in different locations
· Engage and collaborate with design colleagues to deliver outstanding proposal documents
· Advocate, utilise and promote the use of best practice proposal processes and tools
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Pro-active, self-starter with a professional attitude and collaborative team player approach
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable experience working with senior stakeholders to achieve desired results in tight time-frames
- A self-driven approach to contribute and achieve in an environment that is in the early stage of its growth
- Experience in a professional services or legal setting an advantage
- Prior proposal/bid/tender coordination and management experience from a law or professional services firm will be highly desirable.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!