Senior Consultant - Governance, Risk & Controls Advisory
Job no: 511969
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
- Be a key member of a leading team that advises high profile clients on operational and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network to increase your professional profile.
- Advise leading organisations on the unprecedented wave of increasing expectation around managing their risks, behavioural change and spiraling compliance costs.
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
More than ever, leading organisations need help in responding to an increasingly complex business environment and threats that include cyber-attacks, volatile global trade conditions and exponential increases in compliance burden. A key component of KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting practice is our Risk Assurance (RA) Team. We work with the boards and management of Australia’s largest and best organisations to support the organisation’s strategic and operational priorities, protect against these threats and build resilience into the future.
Due to current growth and increasing client demand, we are currently recruiting for Senior Consultants within the Governance, Risk & Controls Advisory team.
- Work alongside and be mentored by leading industry experts, amongst the most well respected in the Australian market.
- Thrive in an outcomes focused flexible team. Where you work doesn’t matter. It’s how you do it that makes you excel.
- Increase your professional profile by managing a portfolio of clients in both the private and public sectors.
- Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of assurance and advisory projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG’s broad service offerings to identify opportunities to meet our clients’ needs.
How are you Extraordinary?
- You want to be considered one of the top business services professionals in your field. Beyond the ordinary.
- You have recent experience in an internal audit or risk associated role, with a strong understanding of governance, risk and controls and an ability to think strategically. Now you want to take it further.
- You are highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects.
- You manage your own time. If you work extra hours some days, we give it back as time off.
- You have highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You have a curious mind and an ambition to learn new things.
- Providing the best training and development in the professional services industry in Australia.
- Having you work with industry experts, who help you achieve the same success they have some day.
- We will also need you to have a tertiary qualification and post-grad qualifications such as CIA/CPA/CA to be considered for our team.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now