Senior Security Compliance Analyst
Job no: 511960
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Division: Business Services
This position is responsible for performing in the capacity of a security role defined within the KPMG Information Systems Requirements. The role is focused on:
- Enhancing and supporting all aspects of the Information Security Compliance team including:
- Internal Audit Compliance Management
- External Audit Compliance Management – ISO 27001:2013, ISO 27017:2015
- Security Awareness and Training Management
- Security Client queries
- Monitoring Cloud Conformity (Cloud experience desired)
- GRC tool
- Project Management
- Development, update and review of Information Security Policy, Process and Procedures documents
- Assist in building Security Compliance Strategy
- Drive uplift and innovation in the area of Information Security Compliance
- Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as they relate to KPMG’s business and stakeholders
- Translate Compliance requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure all aspects of a project/task are addressed
- Continuously learn, grow and develop in the field of Information Security
- Governance and Compliance Management
- You will manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to information security compliance by coordinating with representatives from different parts of the organisation with relevant roles and job functions.
- Risk Management
- You will ensure all appropriate security controls are implemented within KPMG and for all third party suppliers, including conducting annual reviews and tracking findings.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now