Digital Delta Business Analyst
Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia’s largest organisations?
- Are you passionate about Digital Transformation?
- Do you aspire to create the best customer experiences across Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)?
- Do you believe in creating powerful actionable insights from Data and Analytics?
- Do you want to work in a diverse and flexible working environment?
New digital technologies and disruptive business models mean many organisations are struggling to keep pace with the transformative changes required to drive growth and meet customer demands. KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services to help overcome this challenge.
By designing and implementing new fit-for-purpose operating models, KPMG Digital Delta helps organisations to reframe their business models, improve operational productivity, create the best customer experiences, and enhance employee collaboration. We bring together best practice knowledge and technology, along with deep expertise across all industries.
More specifically, we re-imagine and re-invent organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. We help organisations to embrace Digital Strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data, Analytics & Modelling, Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) and more.
We work with clients to:
- Formulate strategies that re-imagine organisations
- Harness innovation from the 4th industrial revolution
- Actioning insights from trusted data to consistently and quickly make clear decisions
- Build adaptive organisations
- Thrive as a connected enterprise – front, middle and back office
Your new role
The Business Analyst will consult on client projects undertaking business analysis and design activities to form solutions that will typically involve a combination of analytical, process and business transformation outcomes. You will work proactively to:
- Assist in the definition and delivery of a Digital Delta Strategy.
- Assist clients with business case development to secure funding for investment in integrated insight-driven decisioning solutions.
- Plan, prepare and perform investigative interviewing to elicit stakeholder requirements, motivations and points of views.
- Provide business expertise in defining, validating and delivering business requirements that inform solution design.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of organisational designs and incentive structures that support and benefit from data driven decision making and quantative approaches.
- Optimise the client’s decision making process by analyzing, understanding and documenting the as-is business process, identifying steps within the as-is business process that will be impacted by the Digital Delta Solution and re-engineer a to-be process to optimize the decision making process.
- Analyse the anticipated impact of the implementation of a Digital Delta solution on people, processes and culture and define and implement change plans to address the anticipated change to ensure successful adoption of the solution.
- Develop and deliver clear and articulate, audience appropriate, presentations of findings and recommendations ensuring the presentations is persuasive and a captivating story with suitable theme.
- Document work results in a comprehensive, coherent manner using professional business writing skills.
You bring to the role
- A sound understanding of digital and cognitive technologies, analytics, information management and business process based solutions.
- An appreciation for the impact that digital and cognitive technologies will have on the people, process and culture of an organisation.
- Proven ability to develop business cases, translate client needs into functional and non-functional requirements, engineer business processes to enhance business outcomes, facilitate client workshops and manage and communicate to client stakeholders.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to differentiate true business needs as opposed to user requests.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.