Senior Consultant - Monitoring, Testing and Reporting
Job no: 511784
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Business Services
- Are you an audit or compliance professional looking for a change?
- Are you looking for work-life balance?
- Are you ready to be part of a friendly, supportive and fun team where you can take your career to the next level?
- Join the Regulation & Compliance (R&C) team as a Senior Consultant, supporting the monitoring, testing and reporting of KPMG Australia’s compliance requirements.
- This is a great opportunity to understand how the Firm operates, get exposure to a broad range of senior stakeholders across the Firm and take ownership of key deliverables that help ensure the Firm complies with its obligations.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We have a new role available within the Regulation & Compliance (R&C) team for a Senior Consultant to support KPMG Australia in complying with its various compliance obligations.
The role will bring you significant exposure to the breadth of regulatory and internal compliance obligations that impact KPMG. With the support of a high performing team, you will be instrumental in:
- Being accountable for designing and executing monitoring activities, including testing programs, to assess the Firm’s compliance with obligations
- Testing of controls
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise reports detailing the outcomes of monitoring activities
- Managing the progress and delivery of actions to address compliance findings and incidents
- Keeping informed of business and policy changes
- Developing and maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within the local, regional and global KPMG network
- Supporting the R&C leadership team and other senior team members with other compliance related activities
How Are You Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in audit (internal and/or external), risk processes and related methodologies
- Business, commerce or law degree
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now