Senior Consultant – Frameworks, Regulatory Change and Business Partnering
Job no: 511779
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Business Services
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We have a new role available within the Regulation & Compliance (R&C) team for a Senior Consultant to support KPMG Australia in complying with its various compliance obligations.
The role will bring you significant exposure to the breadth of regulatory and internal compliance obligations that impact KPMG. With the support of a high performing team, you will be instrumental in:
- Supporting the business in continuing to understand their obligations and the need for controls to mitigate the risk of noncompliance
- Monitoring functional mailboxes and triage queries based on complexity.
- Responding to queries, which may include collaborating with other SMEs
- Dealing with minor compliance incidents, in accordance with established processes
- Supporting the Associate Director, R&C in the management of more complex incidents
- Providing advice and guidance to the business to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Maintaining registers and providing periodic reporting to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring documented business processes align to compliance requirements
- Assisting with the development and presentation of compliance training
- Drafting and maintaining content of the R&C intranet page and Firmwide communications
- Monitoring and assessing regulatory change and ensure relevant parties are kept informed
- Developing and maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within the business as well in the broader Risk Management team.
- Supporting the R&C leadership team and other senior team members with other compliance related activities
How Are You Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in compliance/regulatory field
- Law degree
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong research, project management, analytical and reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now