- Join our high-growth Management Consulting team and be part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG
- Help clients develop resilience and sustainability to respond to market disruption and return to growth
- Leverage your pragmatic mindset and superior business strategy skills to deliver outcomes for our mid-market clients
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG Enterprise - Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is our specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. Our purpose is to unlock tangible value for our clients from strategy through to execution. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations.
Why join our team - hear from our people
With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking an experienced Strategy and Business Transformation Manager & Senior Consultant to join our entrepreneurial high-growth Enterprise Management Consulting team and be part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG.
You’ll join a collaborative, passionate and high performing team who deliver a range of exciting projects across industry sectors, translating business and customer needs into innovative solutions. This will typically involve a combination of customer/citizen centricity, process and value stream analysis, digital transformation, and operational excellence outcomes. This is how you’ll support and contribute as an experienced Manager:
- Defining the future strategic direction for client businesses or specific business functions
- Translating the voice of the customer into future state process designs and operational practices
Defining target operating models to align organisational strategy to processes, people, capabilities, infrastructure, technology and measures
- Determining the benefits of change and the impacts on operational processes, productivity and capacity
- Coaching teams and leaders in continuous improvement methodologies and best practice operations management
- Collaborating with sector, strategy, operations and technology experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Working closely with the local and national team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology practices and thinking
How are you Extraordinary?
We believe in diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We’re looking for people with a passion for helping businesses grow and transform through your experience in the following areas:
- Experience or exposure to the practical application of continuous improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in Management Consulting is highly desirable, or an ability to demonstrate background in internal facing consulting services
- Experience working with FMCG/Food and Beverage sector highly regarded (not essential)
- Exceptional structured thinking, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to translate business and customer needs into best practice process and operation design requirements
- Understanding or exposure to business and / or technology solution design and target operating model design and delivery is desirable
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skill
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!