Senior Consultant - Contract Assurance Performance
Job no: 510696
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
- Build your career in providing commercial advice and managing contractual risks through data analytics and process automation.
- Choose the way you want to work full time, part time, casual, with flexible working arrangements
- Join a Firm that supports both parents equally with 26 weeks paid parental leave from day 1
- Be part of a growing national practice with an increasing focus on managing third party risk in the current economic and political environment
KPMG’s Contract Assurance and Performance team assists our clients to achieve the greatest value out of their contractual relationships. Our Vendor Performance professionals within this team seek to recover lost value in commercial agreements, improve operational performance of contracts, enhance contract management activities and review compliance with contractual obligations at all stages of the contract life-cycle. We also help clients understand their requirements and build automated tools to allow them to effectively manage their contracts.
You will work and be supported by a team with deep experience in unravelling the client and vendor obligations of large complex commercial agreements. Your role will include:
- Engaging with contract owners in providing commercial advice and executing assurance activities to realise intended value out of their contract arrangements
- Working with clients to solve complex challenges associated with the management of key supplier contracts.
- Establishing management frameworks and design fit for purpose governance solutions in how organisations manage their contractual arrangements
- Connecting with national and global KPMG subject matter experts in providing industry insights and technical advice across various industries
- Growing and developing less experienced team members and help build careers
- Driving strategic initiatives in shaping the future of our business
How you're Extraordinary
With an enthusiasm to deliver quality in everything you do, you are commercially minded, detail focused, interested in large complex contracts and working within a broad range of industries for Australia's largest companies. You will have:
- Knowledge around contract management, procurement processes and complex commercial agreements.
- Experience with Financial Modelling, Internal Audit and/or Consulting is highly advantageous.
- Experience having managed or supported outsourced supplier relationships or supply chain management with large commercial contracts.
- Exposure to varied industry sectors including Retail, FMCG, Government, Resources or Financial Services working within a Procurement or Supply Chain or Contract Management capacity.
- Tertiary qualification(s), preferably commerce or law related (completed or in progress external qualifications - CIA/CPA/CA will be viewed favourably)
- The ability to engage with clients and develop meaningful relationships to aid in business development
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now