- Lead a high performing team in working with our clients to enhance the capability of their finance functions
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Bring passion and deep experience that position you as an inspirational role model and leader
KPMG Management Consulting - Who are we?
KPMG's Management Consulting is one of the largest divisions of KPMG Australia, dedicated to partnering with organisations to transform by connecting capabilities and conquering complexities to deliver solutions. We work with Government, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to provide clear and direct advice on complex projects and support the optimisation of business operations through the alignment of strategy, process and reporting.
Finance Strategy and Performance focuses on helping our clients enhance the operation of their finance functions, their value to the business, and to position their finance teams for lasting success. We transform their finance function to deliver insight to their organisation and truly partner to deliver services such as Finance Systems Implementations (in collaboration with our Technology teams), Enterprise Performance Management, Digital Finance including automation, Finance Data, Insights & Analysis, Cost Optimisation and Finance Talent Management.
With continued growth in our Finance Strategy & Performance team, we are now seeking a Director to join our Adelaide team. Working alongside an experienced team of Directors and Partners, you will be a valued leader who will drive meaningful change in supporting our clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will lead a team in delivering client engagements to a consistently high standard and manage projects that contribute to business growth. You will have the opportunity to share your expertise to provide strong commercial insights with a focus on developing solutions for clients across a variety of engagements and sectors. This role will see you:
- Leading strategic engagements, developing innovative solutions and empowering a team in the implementation of large projects.
- Developing compelling and differentiated value propositions in opportunity pursuits.
- Modelling strong relationships with internal stakeholders and with a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors including corporates, financial services, government, and education at varying levels of seniority.
- Providing strong leadership and guidance to Associate Directors and other team members in their implementation of projects that include; financial modelling & forecasting, finance technology enabled solutions, and change management initiatives.
- Bringing passion and deep expertise that position you as an inspirational role model and leader.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include:
- A passion for developing innovative client solutions, and the ability to influence a team in delivering exceptional standards of work for their clients.
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading strategic projects and engagements.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications potentially including CA / CPA or equivalent coupled with strong leadership experience in financial transformation, across industries that are likely to cover:
- Cloud Finance System Implementation, Digital Finance, robotics and process automation
- Enterprise Performance Management Solutions
- Finance Operating Model redefinition to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Shared Services and Outsourcing
- Finance Talent development
- A commercial and analytical mindset with a demonstrated ability to solve new and technically challenging problems.
- An MBA or advanced degree is advantageous.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.