Team Leader - National Service Centre
Job no: 518074
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Business Services
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth.
Joining KPMG as a Team Leader, you will take on a leadership role with a fast paced and growing operations team of administrative professionals and play an influential role in building a supportive, people focused and collaborative team culture.
The National Service Centre at our Rhodes Business Park office operates between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday. There are a variety of shifts available between these hours.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of Engagement Coordinators, Operations Administrators and/or KYC Coordinators responsible for leading an engaged, motivated and high performing team.
- Responsible for daily team operations, including allocations of work to team members and delivery of high quality and timely service to internal and external clients
- Be a subject matter expert in our processes and step in to provide hands on support to your team during peak periods
- Responsible for the management of their team’s performance, ensuring their team is meeting defined KPIs & SLAs
- Act as a point of escalation for complex or challenging requests
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and professional development opportunities
- Assist in recruiting new team members as we continue to grow, and provide new starter training
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our administration processes
How are you Extraordinary?
- Prior experience, ideally 3-5 years’ as a Team Leader in a Customer Service, Operations, Financial, Professional services or a large Corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and managing diverse teams
- Proven experience in driving a collaborative team culture and high performing working environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with the team, management and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience of high standards of customer service
- Analytical and data analysis skills to deliver insights to continuously strive for improvement
- Excellent organisational, time management and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing systems, processes and business needs
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communicate skills
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not essential
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion. Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now