Senior Application Support Specialist – Level 2/3
Job no: 517865
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Business Services
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
You will provide application support and deployment to business users including continuity of service for all Audit applications - Desktop, Application and Data Analytics Servers
This role is accountable for the support across the following areas:
- Testing/maintenance and deployment for existing and new bespoke KPMG platforms.
- Proactively monitor, report and manage end to end Core Business Server Applications including Microsoft OS, SQL, Web, Data and Analytics and visualization tools.
- Application support in accordance to agreed service level agreements, including incident, change and problem management for 1200+ Business Users
- Manage and maintain new service deliverables including input into architecture and system design, product installation, and ongoing support
- Testing of new audit applications and upgrades
- Create and maintain Technical Documents, Support and Operations manuals and Knowledge Base articles
- Participation and input to Global support and product calls
- Participation and input to product strategy workshops with other ITS teams and Business owners.
- Proactively provide training and support to Service Desk (FpoC) and ITS teams
- On-call – as scheduled
How are you Extraordinary
You will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience supporting core business applications for a medium to large firm at a 2nd\3rd level
- Proven hands-on experience WITH Microsoft SQL Server including Availability Groups, log shipping, optimising SQL performance and capacity planning.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, High Availability/Clustering,IIS, SSAS)
- Good working knowledge of server virtualization (VMware and Citrix)
- Strong understanding of D&A applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now