Indirect Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Job no: 516883
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide
- Competitive Salary & Flexible Working Options – WFH.
- 26 week paid parental leave
- On-going Learning and Professional Development Support and Sponsorships
Our Team provide expertise to the middle market including large private business groups, emerging listed companies and family group clients across a broad range of industries including property, retail, agriculture, manufacturing, technology, and family office clients.
This position is part of the National Indirect Tax practice within the Enterprise Division. This role is based in Brisbane but it is flexible with wherever you’d like to work.
Our team is very proud of our genuine focus on development and progression opportunities we provide, both the team and the opportunity offer a steppingstone into senior management especially if that is where you’d like to head to.
We are looking to recruit an Indirect Tax Manager or Senior Manager who specialises in GST and/or state taxes such as stamp duty and land tax to join our team. As the Tax Manager/Senior Manager, you will primarily be responsible for;
- Providing technical advice in the areas of indirect taxes, particularly GST, stamp duty and land tax across all jurisdictions to all our Enterprise offices;
- Managing and maintain all aspects of the client relationships and portfolio.
- Providing advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes large private business groups, corporate groups, listed entities, family and privately owned businesses, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and listed entities
- Advising on cross-border transactions, business structuring, M&As, asset restructuring, succession and wealth planning; undertaking tax due diligence and assisting with revenue office reviews and audits.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need the following;
- Current or Previous experience working in a legal firm, second tier or Big4 firm.
- Strong experience in private clients/middle market gained in another professional services or similar environment, minimum 5 years
- Excellent tax technical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including Law or Accounting
- Experience in advising GST is desirable but not essential
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now