Expressions of Interest | Technology Risk | Consultant and Senior Consultants
Job no: 513554
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide
Division: Management Consulting
- Enjoy Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fast Track Your Career with On-going Learning Opportunities
- Surround Yourself With Like-Minded Professionals
About Our Team
Our Technology Risk team is growing to meet an increasing demand from a wide range of industries, dedicated to working with our clients as they are facing an unprecedented rate of change presenting them with new challenges and great opportunity. We work as a tightly integrated business as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, making us stand out as a respected and leading professional services firm. The team draws on a combination of professional talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds, innovating capability and assets, and global resources to help our clients deliver their technology strategy.
As part of our team, you will work closely with senior industry and technology professionals as we work with our clients through the challenges of delivering critical services, technology transformations and meeting the ever-increasing demands of their customers and business partners. These services will be delivered to our existing external and internal audit client base as well as through our consulting teams working with our latest technology enabled client offerings. You will be helping our clients deliver upon their business strategies whilst meeting the needs of all of their stakeholders including the capital markets, shareholders, board members, C-level executives as well as their customers and communities.
As our team continues to grow, we are currently looking for exceptional talent at the Consultant and Senior Consultant levels to join any of our Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, and Brisbane offices.
A Day In A Life Of A Consultant/Senior Consultant
You will find that working in our team, you won't be siloed to just one client. Whether you're supporting our clients in the Financial Services or Healthcare industry, you will be:
- Supporting the delivery of IT risk & assurance services, including IT external and IT internal audits, service organisation controls reporting, IT risk assessments and IT project assurance reviews in multiple industries, to KPMG clients
- Assisting with the development of the IT aspects of client audit plans and the scoping of individual IT audit projects and risk mitigation activities
- Supporting senior team members with day-to-day engagements with client, vendor and KPMG teams to ensure that all technology aspects of audit plans are delivered on time, on budget and in line with timelines
- Supporting the KPMG Partner and Manager group in business development activities, including assisting with the development of proposals for new business
- Staying up to date with developments in technology, internal audit and IT risk management to ensure that KPMG’s approach remains fresh and at the forefront of industry thinking
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You!
Perhaps you are looking for a career change into this fast moving and dynamic field? If you currently work in one of the following disciplines, it is highly likely that you have transferable skills that will provide a great foundation for success in our team, and we would encourage you to apply:
- Program and project management
- Line 1 or line 2 technology risk
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise risk
- Systems administration
- Security analyst
Or perhaps you are already in a Technology Risk consultant role and are looking for a change of environment?
We're looking for an array of individuals with a strong interest and passion to grow within Technology Risk, with a combination of the following skill sets:
- A passion to work collaboratively
- An ambition to further develop your ability to manage client and stakeholder relationships
- A keen interest in technology risks and/or assurance
- A Bachelor or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or a related area
- Experience working in an auditing related role
- Dedication to meet deadlines and pursue learning opportunities
As you join our high-growth part of the business, we offer you a unique chance work in a social and dynamic team environment, work with high-profile clients, and provide active coaching and mentoring on engagements! As a leading global professional services firm, we are also dedicated to providing our employees with:
- A culture focused on harmony, trust, and collaboration
- Opportunities to work on larger, diverse, and more complex projects. Putting your skills and experience to the test!
- Encouragement and support of ongoing learning and career development across the business. Because how you grow matters!
- Opportunities to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- Be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative.
- Enjoy employee benefits including salary packaging options, employee discounts, reward schemes, and more!
If this sounds like an area you’re interested in and would like to register your application, then please click apply! This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic individuals looking to take a leap and flourish within our consultancy as part of our Technology Risk service line.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now