Job no: 508203
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
- Providing administrative support to our Darwin team.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Part Time Opportunity | 4 days per week.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
In this role you will work with our support team to provide administration support to our various teams in the Darwin office. This role will see you working alongside an easy going, hardworking, collaborative team. You will be a self-motived, eager to learn administration assistant who excels in a face paced environment and a varied role.
Your work will see you:
- Providing support to the various teams alongside the other members of the Office Support Team
- Assisting with client and internal correspondence
- Contributing to the ability of KPMG to record important information and responding quickly to internal & external clients
- Obtaining technical capabilities relevant to the role
- Completing specific tasks that meet the team’s and client’s expectations
- Prioritising multiple tasks appropriately by using effective time management skills
- Maintaining documentation in accordance with Firm standards
- Working collaboratively, assisting with anything that needs to be done, working alongside people who have a diverse range of skills, styles and approaches
How are you Extraordinary:
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Friendly, flexible and professional can-do attitude.
- The confidence and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Relevant experience supporting a high performing team in a fast paced, corporate environment
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering high quality service
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now